12 Blade Medium Mane and Tail Rake
Tidy Manes and Tails:
- Available in medium, fine and superfine
- Quick and easy to use, giving the look of a pulled mane or tail without discomfort for the horse
- Brilliant on thick unruly manes, especially on natives and horses which are not going to be plaited
- Also ideal to thin out the hair on horses with cushings
- Features stainless steel curved blades, round-edged for safety
- FREE and fast delivery
To tidy up a tail, simply comb down the sides of the dock area. To thin a mane, flip the hair over onto the ‘wrong’ side and comb through from the base.
The one to choose depends on the finish required and the type of hair to be tidied:
12 Blade Rake
The Medium blade (12 teeth) are good for the average type of mane or tail, ideal for use on medium to soft hair. The blade is also very good on natives that are being shown, when the end result is required to look tidy but still very natural.