30F German Steel Blade = 0.5mm
With over 25% more cutting edge than standard A5 blades, the Masterclip German steel range of dog clipping blades offer a faster, smoother clip for a professional finish.
The 30F will cut to a depth of 0.5mm and will produce a very close clip making it ideal for close face work and on matted hair. Used with the Masterclip comb set, this blade offers a variety of depths of cut which then make it suitable for all over body clipping.
The blade must be used with great care as to ensure you do not clip too close and cut your dog.
.Clipper Blade Information: Full Tooth vs Skip Tooth Blades
Skip Tooth Blades are used for rough cutting
- Wider teeth to help feed a thick coat into the clipper blade
- Excellent for coat thinning or blending, leaves a natural look
- Suitable for all terriers and dogs with wiry or unruly coats
F Blades are used for coat finishing
- Full row of even teeth
- Ideal for a sharp show finish
- Good to use after skip tooth blade