Bernese Mountain Dog Clippers Set
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 German steel blades that are best suited for the Bernese.
Bernese Mountain Dog Clipper Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality German steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4 skip tooth = 9mm coat thinning blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis 5 in 1 Spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping. Please see below for more information.
Breeds with heavy coats are quite susceptible to mats and tangles. Their continually shedding coat requires frequent brushing to help keep the coat tangle free. These breeds usually do not require clipping on the main body as the coat not only provides insulation in colder weather, but also helps to keep them cool in warmer weather. If you wish to clip your dog, use the clippers to trim excess fur off the dog's body. Trim around the tail, paws, sanitary areas and chest if needed, going with the fall of the fur.
The 4 skip tooth blade is ideal for using to tidy the belly and legs and the 10F is useful for chipping away under matted areas and also around the face, feet and pads. Around two to three times per week, use a slicker brush and metal comb to thoroughly brush through the coat and use a coat rake to remove excessive loose hair during moulting.