Chihuahua Dog Clippers Set
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 German steel blades that are best suited for the long haired Chihuahua.
Chihuahua (Long Haired) Dog Clippers Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality German steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 5 skip tooth = 6mm body blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis 5 in 1 Spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping. Please see below for more information.
This breed has a soft, thick feathered coat. Prior to clipping, it is advisable to comb through the coat thoroughly with a metal combination comb, fluffing the fur up against the grain, this will clear any small knots or tangles that could jam in the blade of the clipper.
The 5 skip tooth blade is ideal for tidying the belly and legs and the 10F provides a close cut, perfect for chipping away under matted areas and clipping around the face, feet and pads. Use thinning scissors to tidy the areas where you require feathering or blending around the face and legs. A toe blade would be a useful addition to trim around their delicate feet.