V-Series Show Cattle Clipper
A sophisticated clipper with a high torque brushless motor
- Mains powered clipper
- Variable Speed Motor
- Permanent magnetic motor
- High torque power
- Ventilated head
- 1 set of 1.5mm Japanese steel blades
- Masterclip A2 blades are compatible with Lister clippers
- Cutting Speed: 1500 – 2700RPM’s
- Size: 77mm x 77mm x 275mm
- Weight: 830g
- Decibel rating: 68dB
What are the advantages of a brushless motor?
- A brushless motor has a high torque to weight ratio, which gives an increased performance coupled with high efficiency and reliability.
- It is more efficient in its power usage producing less friction with more torque, which means more power, less weight and reduced noise in the handset.
- Brushless motors typically have less wearing parts and therefore are easier to service and maintain than the more traditional style motors.