16 Blade Fine Mane and Tail Rake
Tidy Manes and Tails:
- Available in medium, fine and superfine.
- Quick and easy to use, giving the look of a pulled mane or tail without discomfort for the horse.
- Brilliant on thick unruly manes, especially on natives and horses which are not going to be plaited.
- Also ideal to thin out the hair on horses with cushings.
- Features stainless steel curved blades, round-edged for safety.
- FREE and fast delivery.
16 Blade Rake
The Fine blade (16 teeth) is an effective tool for thinning and tidying naturally fine, soft hair. It is also useful to finish really thick tails when a show or close finish is needed, and the bulk of it has already been shaped with a coarser blade. Ideal for working over the dock area quickly and painlessly.