Flat Head Slicker Brush | LARGE
Flat Head Hard Pin Slicker Brush - LARGE
This large sized slicker brush is ideal to use on most pets, but best suited to use on dogs before clipping to help remove the dead undercoat and separate the hairs before clipping. The flat head slicker has flexible rubber coated pins that sit on a cushioned base that make it very easy to remove any dead or loose unwanted hairs.
Daily brushing of your pet will help to promote a naturally shiny coat and encourage regrowth of new and healthy hair. The ergonomic rubberised non-slip handle fits nicely in the hand and is very easy to use.
A must have grooming essential when your pet is moulting.
- Flat head slicker brush
- Features flexible rubber coated metal pins
- Ideal for daily routine brushing
- Perfect for removing dead undercoat/loose unwanted hairs
- Ergonomic in design with soft grip handle
- A great tool to ease away tangles
- Ideal to use on all pets
- Best suited for large dogs
- Size: 12.2 cms x 7.9 cms
- Available in small, medium & large
- FREE and fast delivery
Flat Head Hard Pin Slicker Brush | LARGE
- Size: 12.5 cms x 7.9 cms
- Suitable for large dogs
An excellent brush but I thought it would have been slightly bigger as it was described as large