A5 5FW - 6.4mm Cut - Premium Toughened Steel Horse Clipping Blade - Fits Liveryman
A5 5FW - 6.4mm Cut - Premium Toughened Steel Horse Clipping Blade - Fits Liveryman is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
5FW - 6.4mm Cut
- Size: 5FW
- Cutting depth: 6.4mm
- Extra wide premium toughened steel blade
- Ideal to use with any A5 clipper
- Ideal to use on the Royale, Pedigree Pro or MD Roamer
- FREE and fast delivery
This 5FW blade produces a medium to long cut finish, as it cuts to a depth of approximately 6.4mm. The cutting edge measures 7cm across, which is 2cm wider than standard A5 sized blades, which cuts down on clipping time, making it an ideal equine body clipping blade.
These blades are compatible with Wahl, Oster, Andis, Lister and Liveryman clippers that take the A5 blade system.
5FW - 6.4mm
- Size: 5FW
- Cut 6.4mm
- Compatible with A5 clippers that have snap on snap off blades including Liveryman Harmony
- Made from high quality premium toughened steel
- Wide longer cut
- Width of blade: 7cm
- Top Cutter 24 teeth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.