A2 Lister Compatible Livestock Blade
A2 Lister Compatible Livestock Blade is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Masterclip A2 Livestock Blade
Masterclip A2 blades have been designed to maximise efficiency. This is achieved by a meticulous sharpening process and tempering of the blades. Sharp blades generate less friction and heat build-up which remain cooler whilst cutting. They keep clipping time to a minimum and remain sharper for longer.
- This blade is an open toothed livestock clipping blade
- Suitable for sheep shearing, dagging and clipping dirty cattle
- Our premium A2 blades are manufactured from a toughened steel with sharper cutting edges that are harder wearing and longer lasting.
- All Masterclip A2 blades are designed to fit the Masterclip A2 clipper heads and the following models: Ranger, HD-Roamer, Hunter, and V-Series.
- Masterclip A2 blades are compatible with Lister clippers
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Wolseley Swift, Lark, Merlin, Liveryman Arena C130 or Heiniger clippers.
- FREE and FAST delivery.
- 2-year warranty
Masterclip Livestock Blade Specifications:
- Fits the Masterclip: Ranger, HD-Roamer, Hunter, and V-Series.
- Open toothed clipping blades
- Cutting Depth: 4mm
- Compatible with Lister clippers.
- Not compatible with: Wolseley Swift, Lark, Merlin, Liveryman Arena C130 or Heiniger.
- Premium blade manufactured from toughened steel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.