Ex-Demo Pedigree Pro Dog Clipper Set with 4 Comb Guides
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 4 comb guides with 4 cutting lengths that are well suited to all breeds of dog. Clipper and 10F blade have been lightly used for demonstration purposes (colour of comb guides may vary).
All Breeds Dog Clipper Set - Ex-Demo
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 1 premium toughened steel 10F blade
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4 comb guides 3mm, 6mm,10mm, 13mm for a variety of cutting lengths
- Combs clip over the 10F blade and are sprung loaded
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
Additional Clipper Blade Information
Full Tooth vs Skip Tooth Blades
Skip Tooth Blades are used for rough cutting
- Wider teeth to help feed a thick coat into the clipper blade
- Excellent for coat thinning or blending, leaves a natural look
- Suitable for all terriers and dogs with wiry or unruly coats
F Blades are for coat finishing
- Full row of even teeth
- Ideal for a sharp show finish
- Good to use after skip tooth blade
Alot better than other clippers I've used with plastic clip on combs. Metal combs are so much more effective! My dogs now looks lovely :)
Great product, the best
Very smart looking light weight clipper in its own case can't wait to try it out
As above on previous product review
This is a good product. I am the sort of individual who has always believed in improvement and that a process of vicissitude is important. If everyone gave every product 5 stars, why would any manufacturer want to invest in and improve a product? The unit I purchased did not come with the colour-coded combs. They were all just black plastic and metal. Secondly, the machine vibrates the hand more than I expected from a professional product. That is my main constructive criticism. It removed the coat from a shaggy, wire-haired Airdale without any particular grumbles. Just oil the blades and keep them cool. I use a saucer from the kitchen with cold water in it. I rest the blades in this to pull the heat out. Oh my god, I am such a muppet. Don't tell health and safety, or I will end up in a panopticon of traffic cones and an orange safety vest while donning a dunce hat. It's physics, and it works. I have not even electrocuted myself while listening to the toaster in the bath, so no complaints can be expressed.
It's good, purchase it.