Old English Sheepdog Dog Clippers Set - Mains
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 premium toughened steel blades that are best suited for the Old English Sheepdog.
Old English Sheepdog Dog Clipper Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality premium toughened steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4 skip tooth = 9mm coat thinning blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
For the most part, breeds with long drop coats are quite susceptible to mats and tangles. When the coat is kept full, the Old English Sheepdog requires extensive grooming and combing to prevent matting and tangles. To compliment brushing, use clippers to trim excess fur off the dog's body. Trim around the tail, paws, sanitary areas and chest if needed, going with the fall of the fur. Clipping is an essential way of managing the coat and keeping your dog healthy and happy, by preventing the mats and tangles which can cause irritation.
The 4 skip tooth blade is ideal for using to tidy the belly and legs and the 10F is useful for chipping away under matted areas and also around the feet and pads. At least two or three times per week, it is advisable to brush through the coat using a slicker brush and combination comb, paying close attention to longer hair around the legs, face and tail.
If you wish to clip the entire coat off please contact us and we can recommend the best option for your needs.
- Mains powered dog clippers
- Twin speed
- Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB
- Cable length: 2.5 metres