20 Blade Superfine Mane and Tail Rake
Tidy Manes and Tails:
- Available in medium, fine and superfine.
- Quick and easy to use, giving the look of a pulled mane or tail without discomfort for the horse
- Brilliant on thick unruly manes, especially on natives and horses which are not going to be plaited
- Also ideal to thin out the hair on horses with cushings
- Features stainless steel curved blades, round-edged for safety
- FREE and fast delivery
20 Blade Rake
The Superfine blade (20 teeth) are used mostly for finishing small show ponies or animals with small docks and very fine hair, as it will get close to the fine top hairs. Also used on all types where final presentation is critical as it will pick up the top fine hairs which are sometimes more difficult with the other grades.