2F Premium Toughened Steel A5 Blade - 16mm
2F Premium Toughened Steel A5 Blade - 16mm is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Before clipping, always make sure that your dog is washed and thoroughly dried. All tangles and matted areas must be brushed through to allow the clippers to glide through the hair. Ensure that the blade is always held flat and runs with the contour of the coat and never at an angle whilst clipping.
These blades are compatible with Wahl, Oster, Andis, Lister and Liveryman clippers that take the A5 snap on/snap off blade system.
Clipper Blade Information: Full Tooth vs Skip Tooth Blades
Skip Tooth Blades are used for rough cutting
- Wider teeth to help feed a thick coat into the clipper blade
- Excellent for coat thinning or blending, leaves a natural look
- Suitable for all terriers and dogs with wiry or unruly coats
F Blades are used for coat finishing
- Full row of even teeth
- Ideal for a sharp show finish
- Good to use after skip tooth blade
- Size: 2F
- Cut: 16mm
- Compatible with A5 clippers that have snap on/snap off blades
- Made from high quality premium toughened steel
- Longest cut blade available
- Width of blade: 5cm
- Top Cutter 22 teeth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.