7 Skip Premium Toughened Steel A5 Blade - 3mm
Before clipping, always make sure that your dog is washed and thoroughly dried. All tangles and matted areas must be brushed through to allow the clippers to glade through the hair.
Teeth on the skip tooth blades are set further apart to help feed the hair into the cutter, so great care must be taken when using these blades. Ensure that the blade is always held flat and runs with the contour of the coat and never at an angle whilst clipping.
These blades are compatible with Wahl, Oster, Andis, Lister and Liveryman clippers that take the A5 snap on/snap off blade system.
Clipper Blade Information: Full Tooth vs Skip Tooth Blades
Skip Tooth Blades are used for rough cutting
- Wider teeth to help feed a thick coat into the clipper blade
- Excellent for coat thinning or blending, leaves a natural look
- Suitable for all terriers and dogs with wiry or unruly coats
- Full row of even teeth
- Ideal for a sharp show finish
- Good to use after skip tooth blade
Do exactly as asked ,nothing more needed to say
Very happy with these clippers
Brilliant blade that stays sharp longer.
Great product, easy to attach to clippers