A2 Coarse Blade - 4.5mm Cut - Lister Compatible
Masterclip A2 Coarse Cut Blade
Masterclip A2 blades have been designed to maximise efficiency. This is achieved by a meticulous sharpening process and tempering of the blades. Sharp blades generate less friction and heat build-up which remain cooler whilst cutting. They keep clipping time to a minimum and remain sharper for longer.
- This blade has a 4.5mm cutting depth which leaves a coarse cut finish.
- Ideal for giving horses a natural longer length cut.
- Suitable for legs and feathers when increased protection is required.
- Our premium A2 blades are manufactured from a toughened steel with sharper cutting edges that are harder wearing and longer lasting.
- All Masterclip A2 blades are designed to fit the Masterclip A2 clipper heads and the following models: Ranger, HD-Roamer, Hunter, and V-Series.
- Masterclip A2 blades are compatible with Lister clippers
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Wolseley Swift, Lark, Merlin, Liveryman Arena C130 or Heiniger clippers.
- FREE and FAST delivery.
- 2-year warranty
Masterclip A2 Fine Blade Specifications:
- Fits the Masterclip: Ranger, HD-Roamer, Hunter, and V-Series.
- Cutting Depth: 4.5mm
- Compatible with Lister clippers.
- Not compatible with: Wolseley Swift, Lark, Merlin, Liveryman Arena C130 or Heiniger.
- Premium blade manufactured from toughened steel.
perfect for the job i had to do
needed new blades for very hairy cob saw them on masterclip and ordered ready for his next clip had been using a fine blade which went blunt very quick
Very sharp blades