A2 Lister Compatible Livestock Blade
Masterclip A2 Livestock Blade
Masterclip A2 blades have been designed to maximise efficiency. This is achieved by a meticulous sharpening process and tempering of the blades. Sharp blades generate less friction and heat build-up which remain cooler whilst cutting. They keep clipping time to a minimum and remain sharper for longer.
- This blade is an open toothed livestock clipping blade
- Suitable for sheep shearing, dagging and clipping dirty cattle
- Our premium A2 blades are manufactured from a toughened steel with sharper cutting edges that are harder wearing and longer lasting.
- All Masterclip A2 blades are designed to fit the Masterclip A2 clipper heads and the following models: Ranger, HD-Roamer, Hunter, and V-Series.
- Masterclip A2 blades are compatible with Lister clippers
- NOT COMPATIBLE with Wolseley Swift, Lark, Merlin, Liveryman Arena C130 or Heiniger clippers.
- FREE and FAST delivery.
- 2-year warranty
Masterclip Livestock Blade Specifications:
- Fits the Masterclip: Ranger, HD-Roamer, Hunter, and V-Series.
- Open toothed clipping blades
- Cutting Depth: 4mm
- Compatible with Lister clippers.
- Not compatible with: Wolseley Swift, Lark, Merlin, Liveryman Arena C130 or Heiniger.
- Premium blade manufactured from toughened steel.
Exactly what I needed, well made and good quality, does the job well
Blades exactly meet my requirement.
Really pleased with the blades, great job done
Brilliant blades first time shearing a sheep and they worked great!