A5 10FW - 1.5mm Cut Premium Toughened Steel Horse Clipping Blade - Fits Liveryman
10FW - 1.5mm Cut A5 Horse Blade
- Size: 10FW
- Fine cut
- Cutting depth: 1.5mm
- Extra wide premium toughened steel blade
- Ideal to use with the Masterclip Royale & MD Roamer horse clipper
- Compatible with A5 clippers, including Liveryman Harmony
- FREE and fast delivery
This 10FW blade produces a fine cut finish, as it cuts to a depth of approximately 1.5mm. We also sell the medium cut blade which cuts to a depth of 3mm and the 30W super fine that cuts to a depth of 0.5mm. The cutting edge measures 7cm across, which is 2cm wider than standard A5 sized blades, which cuts down on clipping time, making it an ideal equine body clipping blade.
These blades are compatible with Wahl, Oster, Andis, Lister and Liveryman clippers that take the A5 blade system.
10FW = 1.6mm
- Size: 10FW
- Cut: 1.6mm
- Compatible with A5 clippers that have snap on snap off blades including Liveryman Harmony
- Made from high quality premium toughened steel
- Wide Fine cut
- Width of blade: 7cm
- Top Cutter 26 teeth
Very sturdy blade, cuts like a dream.
Excellent blades can't fault it
Excellent blade goes through our Shetlands coat like cutting butter will be buying more.
Just love Masterclip!