Alaskan Malamute Dog Clippers Set - Mains
This set has been designed to give you the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 premium toughened steel blades that are best suited for the Malamute.
Alaskan Malamute Dog Clippers Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality premium toughened steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4 skip tooth = 9mm thinning blade for under body and legs
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharp for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Comes with a sturdy carry case
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
Double coated dogs have two distinct coats, a soft undercoat and a protective outer coat, as well as a combination of straight and short-to-moderately long hair, making it a challenge sometimes to maintain proper grooming. Use clippers to trim excess fur off the dog's body. Trim around the tail, paws, sanitary areas and chest, if needed, going with the fall of the fur. Clipping is an essential way of managing the coat and keeping your dog healthy and happy by preventing the mats and tangles which can cause irritation.
The 4 skip tooth blade is ideal for using to tidy the belly and legs and the 10F is useful for chipping away under matted areas and also around the feet and pads. At least two or three times per week use a slicker brush, combination comb and shedding bladed rake to maintain a smooth, tangle free coat.
If you wish to clip the entire coat, please contact us and we can recommend the best option for your needs.
- Mains powered dog clippers
- Twin speed
- Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster
- A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB
- Cable length: 2.5 metres