Triple Clipper Blade Pack for Terrier (10F, 4F, 4#)
This Terrier clipper blade pack has been designed by professional groomers to help you achieve the look you want for your dog in the comfort of your own home.
Compatible with professional A5 clippers such as the Pedigree Pro and MD Roamer.
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4F = 9mm finishing blade
- 4 skip tooth = 9mm coat thinning blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- Gives professional finish
Teeth on the skip tooth blades are set further apart to help feed the hair into the cutter, so great care must be taken when using these blades. Ensure that the blade is always held flat and runs with the contour of the coat and never at an angle whilst clipping.
Clipper Blade Information: Full Tooth vs Skip Tooth Blades
Skip Tooth Blades are used for rough cutting
- Wider teeth to help feed a thick coat into the clipper blade
- Excellent for coat thinning or blending, leaves a natural look
- Suitable for all terriers and dogs with wiry or unruly coats
F Blades are for coat finishing
- Full row of even teeth
- Ideal for a sharp show finish
- Good to use after skip tooth blade