Clumber Spaniel Dog Clippers Set - Mains
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clipper along with 2 premium toughened steel blades that are best suited for the Clumber Spaniel.
Clumber Spaniel Dog Clippers Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality premium toughened steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 5 skip tooth = 6mm coat thinning blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
Before clipping, always make sure that your dog is washed and thoroughly dried. All tangles and matted areas must be brushed through to allow the clippers to glide through the hair.
Teeth on the skip tooth blades are set further apart to help feed the hair into the cutter, so great care must be taken when using these blades. Ensure that the blade is always held flat and runs with the contour of the coat and never at an angle whilst clipping.
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
This breed’s combination of a short smooth coat with longer wavy sections can be susceptible to mats and tangles, especially the longer silky hair around the legs, belly, neck and tail. Use clippers to trim excess fur off the dog's body and trim around the tail, paws, sanitary areas and chest if needed, going with the fall of the fur. Clipping is an ideal way of managing the coat and keeping your dog healthy and happy, by preventing the mats and tangles which can cause irritation.
The 5 skip tooth blade is ideal to use to tidy the belly and legs and the 10F is useful for chipping away under matted areas and clipping around the face, feet and pads. At least two or three times per week, it is advisable to brush through the coat using a slicker brush and rake to remove loose hair and detangle longer sections using use a metal comb. A coat rake is useful to remove the excessive loose hair during moulting.
- Mains powered dog clippers
- Twin speed
- Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB
- Cable length: 2.5 metres