Hunter - Lightweight 200W Professional Horse Clipper
The Masterclip Hunter
- Voted "Winner" by Your Horse Magazine
- Available in Green, Blue and Red
- Heavy duty mains powered 200W horse clipper
- High torque, permanent magnetic motor
- Fast cutting speed of 2600rpm with low vibration
- Comes with 1 set of premium A2 toughened steel 1.5mm blades
- Sharper cutting edges that are harder wearing and longer lasting
- Superfine, medium & coarse blades also available
- Modern and ergonomic in design
- Well balanced clipper with slimline body
- Easy to hold rubberised non-slip grip, suitable for all hand sizes
- Quick and easy blade change system
- Suitable for novice users through to professionals
- Lightweight, only 1Kg
- Comes in sturdy carry case with a FOC sample of clipper oil
- Suitable for all coat types
- 2 year warranty - Leicestershire based customer care centre
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
PLEASE NOTE: Masterclip A2 blades are compatible with Lister Clippers
- Some of the newer A2 Lister blades do not fit this clipper
The Masterclip Hunter is a powerful air cooled heavy duty horse clipper that has a modern magnetic motor that is suitable for clipping a variety of different horse breeds. It comes with one set of high grade 1.5mm fine cut blades - ideal for full body clipping, along with a 100ml of clipper oil and is presented in a silver carry case.
Other products to consider when buying a heavy duty clipper:
- RCD plug - protecting you and the animal from any electrical faults
- The Andis 5 in 1 Blade Care is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping. Please see below for more information.
Masterclip Hunter Horse Clipper
- Motor size: 200W
- Cutting speed: 2600 rpm
- Voltage: 240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 28 cms
- Head width: 8 cms
- Width of clipper body: 5 cms
- Back blade width: 8 cms
- Back blade teeth: 31
- Weight of clipper: 1kgs
- Decibel rating: <85dB
- Cable length: 6 metres
These are the first set of clippers I have bought after always paying someone to clip my horses. They are easy to set up correctly and use and they don't get hot whilst clipping and they are reasonably quiet.
They have powered through the thick coats of my two hairy cobs with no issues at all. Great value for money.
Loved these, a bit heavier than my old pair, but actually easier to use. Lovely cut, not too noisy, I could easily clip round ears with no issues.
These clippers coped easily with my mare's thick coat due to Cushing's. Very impressive.
This is my second set so balanced in your hand and light PERFECT leaves no lines at all 👌