Papillon Dog Clippers Set - Mains
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 premium toughened steel blades that are best suited for the Papillon.
Papillon Dog Clipper Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality premium toughened steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4F tooth = 9mm coat blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
Before clipping, always make sure that your dog is washed and thoroughly dried. All tangles and matted areas must be brushed through to allow the clippers to glide through the hair.
Ensure that the blade is always held flat and runs with the contour of the coat and never at an angle whilst clipping. An F blade leaves a smooth velvety finish and you can swap to a skip blade for a more natural finish.
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
With the combination of a long silky coat and a short, smooth coat, these breeds are prone to mats and tangles, while also experiencing seasonal shedding. Dogs with combination coats generally require routine trimming. Use clippers to trim excess fur off the dog's body. Trim around the tail, paws, sanitary areas and chest if needed, going with the fall of the fur. Clipping is an essential way of managing the coat and keeping your dog healthy and happy, by preventing the mats and tangles which can cause irritation.
The 4F blade is ideal for using to tidy the belly and legs and the 10F provides a close cut, perfect for chipping away under matted areas and for tidying around the face, feet and pads.
- Mains powered dog clippers
- Twin speed
- Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB
- Cable length: 2.5 metres