Mains Powered Pedigree Pro Dog Clipper with 4 comb guides & 1 x 10F
SPECIAL OFFER - SAVING YOU £10.00
WHEN BUYING THE PEDIGREE PRO CLIPPER & COMB SET AT THE SAME TIME
The Masterclip Pedigree Pro is a mains powered two speed dog clipper that comes with a number 10F premium toughened steel clipping blade. The addition of the 4 pack metal comb guides offers a variety of cutting depths: 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm.
Masterclip Pedigree Pro with 4 Comb Guides
- Masterclip Pedigree Pro
- Mains powered A5 dog clipper
- Twin speed: 4600spm and 5800spm
- Powerful DC motor
- Lightweight clipper weighing only 375g
- Fitted with 1 x 10F 1.6mm premium toughened steel blade
- Also includes a 4 pack of metal comb guides: 3mm, 6mm, 10mm, 13mm
- Takes standard A5 blades
- Comes with a sturdy carry case
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis 5 in 1 Spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping. Please see below for more information.
Clipper Blade Information: Full Tooth vs Skip Tooth Blades
Skip Tooth Blades are used for rough cutting
- Wider teeth to help feed a thick coat into the clipper blade
- Excellent for coat thinning or blending, leaves a natural look
- Suitable for all terriers and dogs with wiry or unruly coats
F Blades are for coat finishing
- Full row of even teeth
- Ideal for a sharp show finish
- Good to use after skip tooth blade
A DC clipper with a high torque motor delivering increased performance, reliability and efficiency.
- Low voltage for safe use whilst clipping
- Robust, ergonomic housing
- Mains powered
- Twin speed Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster
- A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB Cable
- Length: 2.5 metres
Used for my Bernedoodle and Sheepadoodle. Far better than dog clippers on both coats - Bernese cross breed has thick, glossy fur and Old English cross has thick curls which frizz and matt. I use the clippers every 2 weeks and the different guards and 2 power settings make the job so much easier. Happy dogs, happy dog mum!
I used the clippers yesterday for the first time.They worked really well and appear to be very strong.Hopefully I will get lots of use out of them.
Really good clippers, work really well
Best clippers I have bought. These have been used last week for the first time on my two cockapoos and we're excellent. Have had other clippers in the past and did not cut as good as these.
Easy to use