Pomeranian Dog Clippers Set - Mains
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 premium toughened steel blades that are best suited for the Pomeranian.
Pomeranian Dog Clipper Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality premium toughened steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4 skip tooth = 9mm body blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
Although diminutive in size, the Pomeranian has a magnificent thick coat, which needs regular grooming and trimming to maintain its shape and prevent matting. A slicker brush and metal comb are perfect tools for daily grooming to keep the knots and tangles at bay.
Use clippers to trim excess fur off the dog's body, paying particular attention to trimming around and between the pads and also the dainty face. Use selective trimming to control matting around the tail, legs and sanitary areas going with the flow of the fur. Clipping is an essential way of managing the coat and keeping your dog healthy and happy, by preventing the mats and tangles which can cause irritation.
The 4 skip tooth blade is ideal for using to tidy the belly and top of the legs and the 10F enables a close cut, perfect for chipping away under matted areas and also tidying around the face, feet and pads.
- Mains powered dog clippers
- Twin speed
- Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB
- Cable length: 2.5 metres