Rough Collie Dog Clippers Set - Mains
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 premium toughened steel blades that are best suited for this collie.
Rough Collie Dog Clipper Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality premium toughened steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4 skip tooth = 9mm body blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
This double coated breed has a combination of a long and silky hairs with a smooth undercoat. This weather resistant coat can be quite susceptible to mats and tangles, particularly around seasonal moulting. Use clippers to trim excess fur off the dog's body. Trim around the tail, paws, sanitary areas and chest if needed, going with the fall of the fur. Clipping is an essential way of managing the coat and keeping your dog healthy and happy, by preventing the mats and tangles which can cause irritation.
To tidy the coat and create a contour trim use a 4 skip blade on the underbelly, legs and backend, being careful not to cut into the tail. The 10F is useful for chipping away under any matted areas and also around the face, on the tops of the feet and pads. Regularly use a slicker brush to remove the loose hair from the coat and a metal comb to detangle paying close attention to longer hair around the neck and the hind legs. A coat rake is useful to remove loose hair during moulting and a thinning scissor will help to shape and give definition.
If you wish to clip the entire coat off please contact us and we can recommend the best option for your needs.
- Mains powered dog clippers
- Twin speed
- Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm
- Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB
- Cable length: 2.5 metres