V-Series Premium Variable Speed Clipper
The Masterclip V-Series is a revolutionary sleek and stylish variable speed horse clipper offering a fast and hassle free clip. Lightweight and easy to use, perfect for first time users.
The Masterclip V-Series - Variable Speed Clipper
- Voted "Winner" by Your Horse Magazine
- Revolutionary clipper with a sleek modern design
- Ergonomic clipper with non slip handle
- Variable clipping speeds; 1500 to 2700 RPM
- High torque brushless motor which delivers a quick and effortless clip
- Ideal for the nervous or young horse
- Lightweight, weighing only 830g
- Includes one set of high grade 1.5mm Japanese steel clipper blades
- Free bottle of clipper oil
- Comes in sturdy carry case
- A very easy clipper to use
- Compatible with Lister A2 blades
- Additional cordless battery pack also available at £99.99
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
Other products to consider when buying the V-Series:
RCD Plug - protecting you and your horse from any electrical faults
Andis 5 in 1 Blade Care - The Andis 5 in 1 Spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
A sophisticated clipper with a high torque brushless motor
- Mains powered clipper
- Variable Speed Motor
- Permanent magnetic motor
- High torque power
- Ventilated head
- 1 set of 1.5mm Japanese steel blades
- Compatible with Lister blades
- Adjustable Cutting Speed: 1500 – 2700RPM’s
- Size: 77mm x 77mm x 275mm
- Weight: 830g
- Decibel rating: 68dB
What are the advantages of a brushless motor?
- A brushless motor has a high torque to weight ratio, which gives an increased performance coupled with high efficiency and reliability.
- It is more efficient in its power usage producing less friction with more torque, which means more power, less weight and reduced noise in the handset.
- Brushless motors typically have less wearing parts and therefore are easier to service and maintain than the more traditional style motors.