Chow Chow Dog Clippers Set - Mains
This set has been designed to give you all the necessary equipment to clip your dog at home. It includes the popular Masterclip Pedigree Pro dog clippers along with 2 premium toughened steel blades that are best suited for the Chow.
Chow Chow Dog Clippers Set
- Pedigree Pro mains powered twin speed A5 dog clippers
- Lightweight, only 375g
- Includes 2 top quality premium toughened steel blades
- 10F = 1.6mm blade for face, feet and back end for sanitation purposes
- 4 skip tooth = 9mm coat thinning blade
- Carbon coated front cutter that stays sharper for longer
- 25% more cutting edge
- Gives professional finish
- Comes with sturdy carry case
- Free sample of clipper oil
- Ideal for home grooming
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY
- FREE next working day delivery (on orders received by 1pm)
The Andis blade coolant and disinfectant spray is an excellent way of keeping your blades cool whilst clipping. Not only is it a blade coolant, it is also a lubricant, disinfectant, blade cleaner and rust preventative which all help to reduce friction when clipping.
Breeds with heavy coats are quite susceptible to mats and tangles. Heavy coats require frequent grooming to keep it in good condition and remove the loose hair from continual shedding. Use clippers to trim off excess fur, following the contours of the body. Trim around the tail, paws, sanitary areas and chest if needed, going with the fall of the fur.
The 4 skip tooth blade is ideal to use under the belly and legs and the 10F is useful for chipping away under matted areas and also around the face, feet and pads. Ideally the coat should be dampened and brushed once a day using a slicker brush and metal comb to remove tangles, paying particular attention to the thicker hair over the rump, the chest and around the neck. A coat rake is useful to remove loose hair during moulting.
- Mains powered dog clippers
- Twin speed
- Rotary motor
- Motor size: Equivalent 80w
- Fast cutting speed: 4600spm & 5800spm
- Blade width: 5 cm Voltage: 240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Length: 20 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight of clipper: 375g
- Takes A5 blades
- Compatible with Wahl, Andis & Oster A5 dog clippers
- Decibel rating: 60dB
- Cable length: 2.5 metres